1. So I really had fun posting my thoughts on why The Craft and Empire Records deserved to be made into a YA novel.
2. So much fun in fact I wanted to do one more.
3. But these posts are hard. Not just any movie will do.
4. They have to be special and they have to really deserve to be a YA Novel.
5. Because YA novels are awesome!
6. So I thought I'd choose Clueless.
7. But technically...it's already a YA Novel.
8. Well...sort of...
9. It's called Emma.
10. You know? By Jane Austen.
12. SO Clueless wouldn't work.
13. You know what else would be awesome?!?!?
14. 10 Things I Hate About You
15. Except that's already a novel too...
16. Ok, it's not a novel. It's a play.
17. By Shakespeare.
18. You know...The Taming of the Shrew.
19. But you know what's not a novel and not an adaptation of an old book or play?
21. My vote for who would have written it? V.C. Andrews. Totally!
22. And that's my Friday Five.
23. Or more...